- We will never share or sell your email address or any personal details with any third party.
- We use “cookies” to enhance your experience on this website. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by websites as you surf the internet. These files can help personalise your visit, for example by remembering the last time you visited. Other cookies collect anonymous statistics, such as Google Analytics, which help websites like us improve the service we can offer to visitors.
- Any cookies used by us are 100% anonymous and do not collect any personal information, or information that can be used to identify an individual. We utilise first-party cookies (originating from us, such as session IDs) and third-party cookies (originating from partners such as Google and Facebook).
- If you would like more information about third-party cookies and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, then visit this Google link.
- If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, then you can install a browser add-on which will block any Google Analytic traffic from any website. Google Analytics Opt-out.
- We are unable to offer a cookie-free version of our website, as this will affect the functionality and experience of your visit. If you do not want to receive any cookies, then the only option we can offer is not to use our website. To remove any cookies we may have already placed, empty the cookie cache on your browser by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete simultaneously and following the instructions. If this doesn’t work, please consult your browser’s help file.
- No client’s financial, personal or email details of any kind are stored on this website.